THE BICYCLE ADVOCACY EXPERIMENT
Join us come May 2016 on our adventure attempting to live and work remote…FROM OUR BICYCLES.
We shall explore, promote and support bicycle advocacy efforts along the way!
3 Ways to Join Us:
1. Be a part of On The Bike with Steve & Lisa (Live Broadcastcoming soon!)
2. Check out our Zesty Blog
3. Please sign up for the “Zesty Email” blast (at the top of the page) to receive our tales from the road directly, be in the loop of insider happenings, and other special offers.
Here’s Our Goals:
- To learn and share about bicycle advocacy efforts locally, nationally, and internationally
- To build community around innovative and inspired bicycle initiatives
- To do live broadcasts and conduct interviews on bicycle related topics
- To host cool bicycle events
- To spread the word about cool bicycle related innovations, gear, books, accessories, and art
- To live and work remote from our bicycles
- To conduct bicycle research
Definition of Sharrow: Those cool double arrows painted on the street that indicate a shared bicycle lane!